Aspirus Health is seeking a Neurohospitalist to join our highly collaborative and busy team in Wausau, Wisconsin. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a level 2 trauma center supporting all of our 17-Hospitals in North Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- 7 days on/7 days off, 24/7 call schedule
- Strictly inpatient position
- Higher acuity/complex patients, including stroke, TBI, and patients who have experienced brain death
- Physician will have an APC partner
- Physician will be supported by our experienced Hospitalist and Neurology groups
- Physician must be interested in working with stroke patients
- This is not a visa eligible opportunity
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation, potential for residency/fellowship stipend, loan repayment, and signing bonus
- Generous CME money and time allowance
- 208 hours of PTO during initial guarantee period
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Options for retirement plan including 403(b) and 457(b)
- Relocation assistance up to $15,000
- Variety of year-round activities throughout the year, including: snowmobiling, skiing, fishing, hiking, kayaking, festivals, farmer’s markets, theater, and a thriving art scene
- Lively, farm-to-table, community-sourced dining scene
- A normal commute is 10-15 minutes from any part of town
- High performing school districts in the area with over 60 schools from public to private to choose from
- Close proximity to Central Wisconsin Airport with direct flights to O'Hare International Airport, Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport, and Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.
ABOUT ASPIRUS HEALTH:
We heal people, promote health, and strengthen communities.
- Aspirus Health serves communities throughout upper Michigan and Wisconsin with 17 hospitals, 75 clinics, home health, hospice care, air-medical transport, and a broad network of physicians
- Aspirus Health is committed to being economically, socially, and environmentally responsible.
- Non-profit health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality care to rural communities
To apply or learn more, visit www.aspirus.org/our-careers